About This Website
Find a Congregation
- April 19-20, Saturday-Sunday:
Florida Earth Festival 2014 - Cool Stuff for a Hot Planet
Two Day Fair April 19th and 20th at University Woodlands Park in Boca Raton.
2601 St. Andrews Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33434 See
- April 25-26, Friday-Sunday: UUA Florida District Annual Assembly
in Vero Beach.
- May 24, Saturday, 9-4 PM: UU SE
Florida Cluster Gathering at the
River of Grass UU
Congregation, Davie, FL. Unplug Corporate Power Conference. Three exciting
speakers presented by your SE Fla Cluster and the Broward and Delray Move to Amend
folksinger Jackie May.
See Flyer and Register.
- June 25-29, Wednesday-Sunday: UU General Assembly,
in Providence, Rhode Island.
- July 20-26, Sunday-Saturday: UU Summer Institute,
SUUSI, in Radford, Virginia.
- October 18, Saturday: Annual Meeting of UU SE Florida Cluster
in Stuart, Florida at the Treasure Coast Unitarian Universalist Church.
- December 26-January 1, Sunday-Saturday: SWIM,
the Southeast Unitarian Universalsit Winter Institute at Miami,
is a week long camping and conference event at Camp Owaissa Bauer in Homestead. Families, singles,
partners, and all are welcome.